Being in polygamy, is like being on an emotional roller-coaster that never stops. This is how I would best sum up my feelings on the topic. Some days you simply do not even want to get out of bed. Other times you could care less and happy as can be. The situation is one that is so unpredictable at times you feel with all certainty you are certifiable bi-polar. LOL And I know some may be reading thinking there must be some women out there in the world who love their “cowife” like a sister and love polygamy, and perhaps do not feel as I do. I am sure there has to be these women, for I have heard of them as if there are urban legends. LOL. So they must exist somewhere, but I do not know of them personally. In most things in life there are always the exceptions to the rule. And these women who love polygamy are quite the exception. I would love to one day meet one of these magical women and really understand how she came to be. LOL .Get some tips share insights; perhaps she has a wealth of information on inner peace she can share. Until that day comes I can only make dua for my situation.
On this day my emotions are surprising calm, I currently feel no anger toward him or his “concubine”. I say concubine because they are not yet married. Planning, to get married in the up coming months, whether or not this will actually happen is up to Allah. I want to write now because writing is therapy; it is a release and allows me to express my feelings as I feel them. I hope as time goes on I can later reflect on these writings and learn and grow from this situation. If I am unable to grow or learn anything then that will be truly sad. Regardless of how difficult life’s journey is, it is nothing more that continuous opportunities to learn and grow. Today I feel stronger; less angry and motivated tackle life’s challenges. I can only pray that this feeling continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Mean people suck..no need to spread negativity. If you do not agree with me good for you, please kick rocks!