Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long time no post


Asaaalmu-alaikum World! Whats up? Long time no post. It has been a while I know. I have been staying out of the "polygamy" circles on purpose i guess. There has been a lot going on in my world. I have some awesome news to share. No i didn't save a bunch by switching to Geico if thats what you are thinking.  A few weeks ago Hassan gave my my Talaq and so now we are officially divorced. Its a little sad, im not going to front. When you put your heart and so much energy into something and it doesnt work the way you plan. However, I feel so relieved and such a weight off my shoulders. I am not over exaggerating when I say this has been by far the hardest situation I have ever gone through in my entire life. I do not wish this on my worse enemy. Even Denise. And although polygamy is permissible and believe me when I say I tried to make it work. It was not the only reason for me wanting to divorce Hassan. When you have no trust or respect for your husband...hmm what do you really have? There was nothing left there. I realized he and I are very very different and I pray he can get the intense psychological counseling that he desperately needs lol. If there were a legal day for homicide...lol lets just say too much stress isnt good. I'm glad i've moved on from thinking bad thoughts about him and Denise. I feel quite sorry for them..well not really. People get what they get.

Hassan has plans to "always" be in polygamy and I see no point of living in a marriage with a revolving door of women. Call me crazy for caring about my body and mental status but that is just too much. Denise can have that since she "loves polygamy" Anyways so yes I am now free and I am loving it. I have had a lot of quiet time to reflect and decide my next moves. Inshallah I will be continuing with my business expanding it further, as well as finishing up Grad school. Its funny how now that we are finished brothers are now trying to holla. I'm like ok hottie give me a couple of months ...lol Just kidding I have no plans to coexist with the male species any time soon. I am so looking forward to Ramadan and bettering myself. That is my biggest regret from this., is that I allowed myself my deen to be impacted by others. Inshallah that wont happen again. But thats a quick recap. Maybe I will go into more details in the next post. Hope all is well out there in the world.

6 comments:

  1. Salaam my sweet Sister....Ohh boy.. I was wondering what has been going on as it has been some time since I heard from you. Inshallah, you will be happy again some time soon. Allah will cleanse your heart and soul and you can move on with your head held high...

    Hugs across the ocean for you.. (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Enjoy the fresh start :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asalaamu Alaikum!
    I'm glad that even though you are still battling those sad feelings you are trying your best to move on and especially that you are expanding your business! May Allah Subhana wa ta'ala bless you many times over :) Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. I miss your blogging...You need to come back.. I hope all is well. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Other than the financial assistance and the occasional orgasm,,, what good are they really, I guess it takes a woman scorned to make a comment like this, and I loveee ur post keep blogging and ty many times for ur honestly, I respect u a lot when u keep it real instead of those who are sugar coating the truth!It is what it is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the support. I enjoy blogging, and keeping it real. There is no point of sugar coating things, it is what it is. I've always been a fan of telling the truth and letting it sting, then telling a pretty little lie. :-)

      Delete

Mean people suck..no need to spread negativity. If you do not agree with me good for you, please kick rocks!