Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ignored!


Asalaamu-alaikum world. Hope everyone is ok out there. So I get this email from Hassan. "Asalaamu alaikum Babe, I need you to stop shutting me out. I messed up and we need to work on things. I needed time to think things clearly. I owe you love. I'm sorry. Stop tryin to be mean babe and call me..."

Wowzers just when you think folks may have got themselves some rehab for their crack cocaine addiction you get something like this and realize clearly he isnt in touch with reality. I think perhaps I need to learn a new language and then tell him in this new language that I never want to talk to him or be with him again. I think this is the only way he will get it. That was only part of the email he sent.I've changed my number, blocked him on facebook, unfriended all of his family members on facebook, and the guy wont quit. The man is relentless LOL. Ignoring is so fun. Im glad I have accepted things for how they are. Its unfortunate that it happened this way but Allah gives us test and we must walk away learning valuable lessons. Moral of the story? When you dont want an ex-husband professional polygamist stalker.... change your name and move to Zimbabwe. LOL 

1 comment:

Mean people suck..no need to spread negativity. If you do not agree with me good for you, please kick rocks!