And speaking of Denise..interesting story. We met in person again for the 1st time after the "wedding" and what a surprise
We are now besties . Like TWO PEAS IN A POD!............................................
LOL yea right, that would never happen. Here is what really happened. There was this event at the masjid. It was my time to be with my husband. He was of course going to the event. I was of course gonna go to the event. So it was somewhat nerve racking at first because I really didnt want to go and have my friends show up and see her and there be drama. Or have her try to be all up on Hassan and then I would want to kick her teeth in lol and fighting at the masjid is so un-lady like lol. So anyways I thought about it for a few days on whether I should go or not. I really wanted him to tell her to stay home, but u really can ban someone from the masjid. So anyways I showed up to the event very late because I had other things to do. So when I arrived im taking off my shoes minding my own business and here comes Denise and gives salaams. So my initial plan was ok, give the girl salaams and keep it moving. So she stops and trys to talk to me for 10 mins. The whole time I am thinking ...ok lifestalker get out my face and keep it moving. Our convo was just small talk about work and school ect. She seemed nice in person but I still feel she has a split personality due to that was not the character she showed me at all before, even days before over email. So anyways I guess the meeting went ok. I was looking like my normal fly self. And she was looking like Denise..enough said lol. I could tell the whole time we were talking she was thinking "wow how can I be like her she is so awesome" lol The look in her face gave it away. LOL. So anyways she left right when I got there after we talked. Which was good so we diverted any later need to see each other. And I noticed she kept starring at my ring which was bling'n like crazy since I just got it cleaned at the Jewelry store. I saw her ring ..lets just say mine is way better. anyways about to get dinner and relax. Hope everyone is well out there !
LOL Life stalker?? Whoa! Well you sure have enough confidence for me and every other person reading this blog! Hmmm wonder where ya get it from? lol Well that is good there was no tussling in the masjid, everyone was one their best behavior. I know you're in a better mindset, and just continue taking things one day at a time. By the way I like the Kool Aid pic.....lol "Sweet Memories"!
ReplyDeleteshucks when i read you were like two peas in a pod i was all yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
ReplyDeleteBut Alhumdulillah it wasnt as bad as you thought it would be, and y'all can atleast be civil in public :D
welcome back sis! I hope you and denise can get along and alhamdulilah you and your hubby are still together! masha'Allah.. tabarakAllah.
ReplyDeleteWa alaykum as salaam wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatuh!
ReplyDeleteAl hamdu l'Illah, I'm so happy to see you back and busy! That sounded like some smooth handling at the event, mashaa'Allah. May Allah shower His Blessings on you, your marriage, your work, and your business and make them all successful - ameen. :-D
I am glad you are back and doing well...I cant imagine how you felt when she approached you to "chit chat"...wowo...Mashallah that you handled it with grace and dignity...May Allah reward you for biting your tongue. You are awesome in every way and I am so happy to hear the happiness in your words....
ReplyDeleteBTW... I am with you Umm Assad on the Kool Aid guy...Yes, sweet memories!! We had a drawer in my house that was used just for the kool aid packets. We had a plastic jug that was used just for kool aid and a spoon to stir it with. These were forever stained just like our upper lips from drinking it all day...haha At 5 to 10 cents a pkg I dont blame our parents for having us drink 1 and a half cups of sugar daily... ROFL!!!
ReplyDelete@Daisy LMAO yes girl we had that Kool Aid drawer on stock all day everyday, lol. Wow I can't believe how much Kool Aid we drank as kids, it's a shame. That's probably why we were so active/adventurous/bay-bay kids! Too much sugar. I can still remember our stained red Kool aid spoon, lol imagine what it did to our insides. It's so funny now I'm like "Miss Organic" I won't let my kids touch it with a ten foot pole! lol I'm like No, artificial stuff, preservatives, additives whatever.....Uggh my husband can't stand it.
ReplyDeleteOk girl, its been almost a month... time to come back!!! You are missed!! :)
ReplyDelete