Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things I love

Asalaamu-alaikum world, whats really good? Ok I know I am a slacker blogger and all..Sorry. So here are some of my latest things I love. (no Hassan is not on the list)
Hazelnut coffee with Almond Joy coffee creamer omg so good. love coffee
H&M cute spring clothing.
My all female gym --love it
freedom! lol yes master plan still in effect..Will update a little more later have to make some runs..

3 comments:

  1. Almond joy creamer??? MMM.. Sounds interesting.. Yes, looking forward to hearing your updates. I pulled my blog down. Not sure if I will reopen. too much to do and tired of stupid people.... :) I will keep you informed on a new blog I am thinking of starting...

    Hugs to you. Think of you often and pray for the best for you. You are an amazing person who I am glad to call my friend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let us know how you are! we misssed you.

    ReplyDelete

Mean people suck..no need to spread negativity. If you do not agree with me good for you, please kick rocks!