Friday, November 19, 2010
Eid Mubarak
Aslaamu-alaikum world. I have been on a blogging break for a few days. Sorting things out and planning for Eid. This Eid was AWESOME! Seriously this Eid al-adha was the best day I have had in a long time. Me and Hassan went to Eid prayer together. It was really nice, nice kutbah and lots of people. Also my outfit was so fly. It was custom made was looking gorgeous from head to toe. Hassan was getting so jealous because a lot of brothers here seriously dont know how to lower their gaze and was checking out me as I walked in. So now he is trying to be oh so nice. Complimenting me like crazy, telling me he loves me so much and all of this other sweet stuff. Hmm....whatever. The few days leading up to Eid was good. Yea he was actually trying be nice before the Eid, maybe trying see if he was getting a present..um no. lol. Later Eid day we had a nice date night and relaxed. Went to a movie and grabbed some dessert since we were both stuffed from earlier. Things are getting back to normal but there is still so much I need to sort out and figure out. So I decided to take a break for awhile. So right now we are I guess separated while I visit my family for the holidays. He really didn't take me leaving to well and wanted me to stay and work on things, but I just cant not right now. Him and Snipes are already having problems, dont know why he tells me their business I tell him not to. But I dont even care right now, I'm like ok dude you wanted to be with Snipes, see how fun it is now, knock yourself out. Its really quite funny/sad depending on how you look at it lol, but he doesnt even come to her till crazy late at night on her nights 10-11pm! lol. And this is not my doing, this dude stays out on his own. Oh well cant tell folks nothing, people always want to "test the waters" ...those waters looking real muddy right about now lol.People dont miss the water till the well has gone dry. I am so over worrying about them. I plan to travel and focus on me for awhile. If he is lucky maybe i will eventually come back to him, and bring the light back to his life lol. Who knows, we shall see how things turn out. Hope everyone had a great Eid. I did. And am still celebrating there are parties all weekend long here that I plan to go to. No more tears over here !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad you are feeling better and it seems you "got it together"!!! Go enjoy yourself and have a great time!!! you deserve it girl! :D
ReplyDeleteI always here good stories about Eid back in the states. Eid here in the middle east is nothing to write home about. Seriously, we have dinner at the family home and thats it. (big sigh)... I miss the family Christmas atmosphere I am used too..... Have a good Eid dear... I am glad you are taking care of number 1! Yourself. Lots of hugs to you..
ReplyDeleteAlhumdulilah Sister I know you'll be just fine Inshallah. Take as much time as you need. It's always good to regroup, and regain your confidence, and feminine swagger. Of course he's sweatin you now. How could he not?? With your awesome self!! This break is good for you but also him. He'll know your not just gonna stick around, and cry your eyes out over him. Yup girl take back your control, and keep it this time!! Go'head and party then!! LOL Can I party too?? LOL *sigh* I need a babysitter, lol. Oh well. Enjoy Yourself, you do deserve it!! Till Later, Salams :')
ReplyDeletesalaams, yeah I am so enjoying this break. LOL. Havent even called Hassan since I left. Oh well. lol. @firstwife the Eids here are really fun. The one we went to was huge they had moonbounce for the kids, and games room with wii, playstation and xbox. Face painting, henna, hotdogs, burgers and cotton candy. They do it big here. Wish you could come next time for Eid.
ReplyDelete@ummAssad, yea I plan to be chillen, partyin it up for awhile!! Went to 2 Eid parties last night and there is another one tonight! lol
I love the tone of this post :D Sounds like youre doing good Alhumdulillah <3
ReplyDelete@SweetlikeChocolate, thanks yes I am doing very well. LOVE, spending time with my fam. Glad my work is flexible :-) I love Eid. I have a huge family so its always nice when we can all get together again.
ReplyDeleteNext year I am coming to spend Eid in the States with you and your family Jaiyana...haha. Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteYep your welcomed anytime!
ReplyDelete