Salaams world. Sometimes you just feel like screaming. Just one of those days. No not nothing Hassan did or this whole situation just people in general. If everyone could just be as awesome as me this world would be a better place lol. I'm gonna take a step back from blogging for a few days. For those who have my email holla. Everyone else, live , laugh . love!
And another side note, for those who ever feel the need to try to check someone, ask yourself first "is what I am saying going to benefit this person and allow them to be more productive? Or am I simply venting my feelings and opinions that are not constructive?." Things that make you go hmmm...lol Anyways peace and love guys and dolls.
Well... take a deep breath, grab that pillow and scream all you want!!! lol ;b
ReplyDeleteScreaming is good for our system... it shakes up everything up inside and sets it right again!!! ...some say it is better than 'crying'... (and I do cry when I'm upset, so I know!!) but not quite as effective as laughing... which is definitively much better and it has been proven to aid in our health and well being... "I KNOW.. I KNOW..." here I go preaching the 'gospel' in 'underpants'.. lol ;b but as I type I am telling myself first and hopefully amuse and cheer you up in the process!! :D
LOL thanks, yeah I'm so over crying. Havent cried in awhile so i guess its a good thing lol. Yeah laughing is the best medicine so they say. Think I need to have a girls night that would prob help. I refuse to go into isolation becuz this dude wanna get a "side piece" lol. Thanks again Hang in there inshallah we will both get thru this.
ReplyDeleteSalaam Sister..... :) LOOOOOL A side piece.. sooo funny. I am sitting here rolling on the floor laughing and my husbands says whats so funny. So I tell him about your "side pice" hahah.. For some reason it is only funny to me..hehehe... Take care sweetie! Enjoy your girls night. Wish I could join you. Lots of hugs to you!
ReplyDelete@Jaiyana, I'm also getting a 'kick' out of the 'side piece' bit.. Love it!! and YES! InshaAlla we will both get through this...
ReplyDeleteCome to think of it... I feel like going out and getting myself a 'side piece' also... C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E!!! ..and I only need 1 piece!! ;b
LLOOOOOLLL!!!! Sooo funny! Hmmm what would my "side piece" be?......Chocolate donuts and a big glass of chocolate milk! mmmmmmm
ReplyDeletechocolate donuts!!! yummy!
ReplyDelete