LOL thought this pic was so funny
Aslaamu-alaikum world! Omg let me just say that I hate football ..seriously like how many games have to come on before its over? When is the super bowl again??? So the last few days were awesome and not so awesome. All i have to say is if I never watch another football game it will be too soon. So the last few days me and Hassan spent the weekend together working on business things, relaxing and you guessed it watching countless hours of football. So after about 10 mins into the Jets game on Sunday I was ready to stab my eyes out with a dull fork lol. There is only so much torture a girl can take. So I tell Hassan, let me get the keys so I can run to the store or just run far far away so I can escape this, and he says "what you dont like football, its romantic watch the game with me babe." WTF? Umm no dude sorry. I try to be a good wife and all but you have to cross the line somewhere. And the messed up part of the whole thing was we were out of town so I didnt even know where to go and had no gps so I had to stay with Hassan. Hmm the things we do for our men lol. But so anyways we get back home, yay home sweet home and Hassan gives me a nice massage and tells me he appreciates me being his partner in crime. I am like whatever dude you need to make more guy friends so you can have some sort of male bonding fest. But now that he has zero free time I guess that wont be happening any time soon. One good thing about having more "me time" is not being forced to watch sports or pretending like I care that his team just got blew out 28 to 0 lol. We spent the day together and then he went over Denise's tonight. Which was good because I could catch up on things I needed to do, like workout and go to my quranic studies class. Also since I didnt feel like cooking I wanted to get some takeout. Hassan is all trying to be on a budget now so it was good to grab some grub without having to hear any back talk from him. He thinks I spend too much money .. oh well you knew how I was long ago get used to it buddy. So anyways I went to this really good Thai restaurant here that has the best pad thai in the world..well at least around these parks and it was so good. So tonight was a good night, no football, no drama, some good grub and Hassan texting me all night sayin he misses me. Hmm hope Denise doesnt check his phone. oh well not my problemo! Hope everyone else's week is off to a great start. Oh yea it is Martin Luther king day... I guess in the whole observance of today I should shout out what my dream is..that will be the next post my brain is a little to fried to write that right now. ok good night/day guys and dolls
LoL omg sis you still make me laugh. I loveee thai food! Keep up the good stuff. I hate anything sports, I can't sit for a straight 2 minutes without turning the channel!! Oh well those were the days when we used to have tv.
ReplyDeleteSalaams Jaiyana! So nice to see you are back! Alhumdulilah. Whelp, be glad that he's not into every sport....he could be watching football, basketball, baseball, boxing, and on and on. LOL
ReplyDeleteMake things as comfy, cozy as you can.
Keep doing YOU! I want to hear about what your dream. Gotta run!
(((hugs)))
@princess hegab lol Im just keepin it real. I used to be able to tolerate football until the playoffs now there are literally games on everyday :-( lol. But yea I love thai food wish I knew how to make it myself .
ReplyDelete@ munira yea Hassan is mainly a football fan but he will watch basketball too when it gets to the playoff games but not regular season. Basketball I can watch with him because it's an easier game to follow and there is usually at least one cute player per team. Football has way too many rules.
Rest assured Super Bowl weekend is right around the corner. Can't tortue is for too much longer, lol. My husband also loves football, and any other sport he can watch. Sometimes I'll chill, and watch the game too, but I usually ask too many questions, and he'll be ready to escort me to the other room. lol Well trust me being bored to tears with football is alot better than the annoyance of PS3!......UGH sooooo boring and annoying! He'll be like yeah come play a game with me, it's fun. Yeah right! I'm with you Jaiyana, where's the keys so we can go shopping! lol
ReplyDeleteOMG lol that sounds like something my husband would say "its romantic watch football with me" aww thats cute though! haha. I really hate sports of all kinds though.
ReplyDelete