Sunday, January 2, 2011

I love me some him

Aslaamu-alaikum world, wow this year is off to a fantastic start. Let me just say that right now, omg I love Hassan so much. This dude seriously has me feined out LOL. I can really understand why other sisters (Densie) were trying to be on the team. My sister told me the other day that I need to quit being so "open." LOL . But contrary to popular belief there is nothing wrong with sweating a guy as long as he is sweating you back. Since I have been back Hassan has been my #1 fan. Giving me money any time I ask him, going shopping, dinner, movies,gifts, massages, complimenting me like crazy. Like over the course of the month I was gone, somehow , somewhere along the lines he morphed into this better version of himself. And this better version better stay for good. I dont wanna have to deal with no back sliding lol. So earlier today after salat we had taleem. Afterward he started starring at me and smiled. So i'm like "whats up babe, whats the smile for". He says . "I forgot how beautiful you are." Awe, isnt he a sweetie! Maybe he just wanted to get some, or maybe he is turning over a new leaf. Who knows, but I am really feeling his swagger these days. So in other unrelated awesome random news he tells me, "he loves how i know everything he likes." Hassan loves this apple Lazie drinks from the meat store. They are really good , kinda a halal apple martini type drink lol . So I keep them on hand. Guess Denise will have to learn his likes her own way. Oh well.
So in other news, lol my mother in law and I have made up. I was not really feeling her for awhile because she was all for Hassan getting a 2nd wife, and I really felt she should've been more on my side with the whole scenario. So anyways we kinda fell off. So I saw her this week me Hassan and her all went to dinner at this awesome Mediterranean place with really good kafta kabobs. So I bring her a gift when I saw her. So she calls me yesterday, which is the first real conversation since Hassan married Denise. We talked like for about an hour and we seem to be in a better place. So by the end of the call she is basically saying I am her favorite daughter in law. You have to read between the lines, but thats what she said in so many words lol. So come to find out, every time Hassan and Denise have problems, Denise calls his moms and complains to her. His mom isnt really feeling this at all. Ooopsy daisy, seems like Denise cant catch a break. Oh well. People have to learn , a man is not going to like a woman who keeps annoying his mother, esp if him and his mom are close.

Also on a sidenote, Question : Every time Hassan aka mr.sexy face comes home from Denise's house he has on new clothes. Like new everything, shirt,pants,shoes, socks, underwear. So these things she has bought for him, I sure didnt buy him nothing, I really feel a man should be the one goin shopping for the wife, instead of the other way around.When me and Hassan first got married we went on a nice shopping spree and he hooked up my wardrobe. Yes, I have bought him gifts along the way, but I just feel like a man should be spoiling his wife. Not the other way around.To me it seems a little desperate, am i wrong? At first I was feelin irritated like why are you trying to wear all this new gear at my house and show off lol. But now, I kinda think its funny that she bought him all this stuff, and he's wearing it trying look fly for me lol. hmm?? As my umi says "dont sweat the small stuff." lol ok later guys and dolls have a good day!

10 comments:

  1. Masha'Allah. LOVEEEEE IT! Thats all I gotta say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. yeah Sarah these days have been a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..did you write the title like that on purpose?! I'm so lost!! :S ..but I'M HAPPY YOU ARE HAPPY and that's what's important! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @UmmUmmarNY, yes, its the title of an old Tony Braxton song from the 90s lol. A classic. "I love me, some him
    I'll never love this way again
    I love me, some you
    Another man will never do

    All those days and lonely nights
    Have all gone away
    I've never thought the day would come
    When we'd be more than friends

    You made me smile when I was down
    You turn my world around
    The way you give me love feels so right

    You took the ease off my mind
    And put it behind
    You were there for all my needs
    So baby please stay"

    But yea I wrote it like that on purpose. yea so happy right now. Feeling very surprised at how well things are going. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..loved Tony Braxton!!! wonder how come I missed that one?! ..I'm gonna have to go to YouTube now.. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you!!! I hope it continues.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May Allah keep your love getting stronger <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks FirstWife & SLC, I hope it continues too. it better if Hassan knows whats good for him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salamu alaykum,

    I love your enthusiasm for love and life. Good on you and no don't make your blog private inshallah.

    Halimah

    ReplyDelete
  10. salaams sis, I love hearing you so happy. I actually buy Naim stuff all the time.
    Usually it's just small random stuff, or if he needs sweats or something.
    Poor Denise she can't catch a break.
    My MIL isn't Muslim, I can't stand her!

    ReplyDelete

Mean people suck..no need to spread negativity. If you do not agree with me good for you, please kick rocks!